Where is the Government Documents department?
Last Updated: May 13, 2016     Views: 110

Government Information and Media Services (GIMS) collections and service desk are located in the interior of the Central Library building on the Vanderbilt campus, at the rear of the 4th floor (the side of the building closest to 21st Street South).

For additional information about the Government Information department, please see their website.

Answered By: Ask A Librarian