Answered By: Ask A Librarian Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 3
- Type the ticker symbol of the company you want
- Hit the yellow CORP key, then type CRPR and hit the GO key.
- You can find historical bond ratings for particular issues.
- Search by company name or ticker
- From the Company Views menu, select Debt Overview
To find upgrades/downgrades of Moody's-rated bonds, use Factiva.
In the Free Text box, type rst=moodpr and (upgrade or downgrade). Change the Date from the default of "Three Months" to the date range you need. Using the Company Search option, find and select the company name.