What do I do if I don’t have any more money on my VU card to print materials?
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2018     Views: 230

If you don't have any more money on your VU card, you can either add money to your Commodore card or purchase a printing card at any Library Service Desk. Print cards are available in $1 and $5 denominations. You can find out how to add money to your Commodore Card at Vanderbilt University's Card Services web page.

If you need further assistance, please consult the specific library that you need. You can find contact information for all the libraries at Contact Us.

Answered By: Ask A Librarian