Where can I find films my professor put on reserve?
Last Updated: May 13, 2016     Views: 68

You can find films your professor put on reserve at  Government Information and Media Services, located on the 4th floor in Central Library. To find reserves in a campus library search the Acorn catalog by instructor, course name or course number.

Answered By: Ask A Librarian