Browse FAQ Topics
- Access and Use Policies
- Alumni services
- Borrowing materials
- Citing Sources
- Copy Services
- Exhibits & Displays
- Faculty Services
- Finding materials
- Government Documents
- Interlibrary loan (ILL)
- Library Annex
How do I renew library materials?
Last Updated: May 12, 2016
You may renew materials online by following the steps below.
- Log into your account using your VUnet ID and password.
- On the resulting page, click on the "Renew My Materials" link in the center of the page.
- Put a check mark next to the items you wish to renew.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Renew Selected Items" link.
- On the resulting page, you'll see whether the renewal was successful or not. If it wasn't, you'll want to bring the items into the library so that a staff member can assist you.
You can find more information about Vanderbilt Library's' renewal policies on the Library Circulation and Loan Policies page.